In case you didn’t know, November 5 is American Football Day. And if there is one thing that screams America, it’s sports like Football! Taking place during the high point of the season, American Football Day celebrates the highs and lows of what has become America’s favorite sport. You read that right - 38% of American’s put football at the top of their list! And why wouldn’t they? This vibrant pastime encourages people from all walks of life to come together and cheer on their favorite teams. And the icing on the cake - it all revolves around delicious food and drinks! So to help you host a memorable food-based get together, take a look at some of our favorite goodies that will take your next tailgate or at-home watch party to the next level!
For the Grill!
Whether you are tossing food on the grill behind your house or in the parking lot of a stadium, a good meal starts with a premium sauce or rub. And we promise the following will impress even the pickiest of taste-buds!
Blonde Beard's Buffalo Sauce IPA Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Hot sauce made with Upslope's India Pale Ale, this buttery sauce taste’s like a wing and a beer in the same bite! It’s also all-natural, gluten-free and vegetarian - so smother and cover em’!
PS Seasoning Beer Can Chicken Rub
- There's a line that separates the amateurs from the professionals! And in BBQ, that line is a sweet and smoky signature rub that'll turn your backyard grill into a winners circle. Use this rub on grilled breasts or smoked wings!
PS Seasoning Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Just like your BBQ skills, some things get better with age. That’s why this Bourbon Barrel is infused with classic tangy ‘que sauce with smoky notes of barrel-aged bourbon, sticky molasses and brown sugar for flavor so good, you’ll want to drink it straight from the jar.
For Your Charcuterie!
Cheese, meat and fruit pairings have become a huge hit in recent years, especially for casual at-home get together. Check out the following add-ons that will make for a delicious (and insta-worthy) charcuterie board.
Hot Crispy Oil
- A unique recipe of blended extra virgin olive oil, fresh fried garlic, shallots, and chili peppers makes for the perfect combination of heat and flavor. Hand-crafted in small batch style in the state of New York, this one of a kind product makes a great addition to any fully-equipped commercial or home kitchen.
Raspberry Jam With Jalapeño
- From Cellar Door, this raspberry jam is infused with jalapeño - yet is a beautiful balance between sweet and spicy. It’s excellent on Baked Brie, but pair it with the cheese or fruits of your preference!
Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Every charcuterie board needs a little something sweet! And these dark chocolate covered pretzels are a classic snack with an adult flavor profile.
Now go get your grill on!
Elyse, Erynn + Allison
Owners, Something Splendid