This is us 9 months ago celebrating 2 of our birthdays. We had lots of “big talks” about our dreams of creating a company together that night. We finally put actions to our words and started Something Together- Something Splendid! We want to thank each and every one of you for your support through this exciting journey of building our dreams! Stay Splendid 💫
Get to know the women behind Something Splendid! We asked each of us to share 5 fabulous facts about our selves.
- I have a new puppy, Millie, who is the sweetest pup!
- I get by with a little help from my friends... I have been a bridesmaid in 9 of my friends' weddings & I love every single one of them to pieces!
- I have a crush on the world and love to travel. Tasting wine in Italy, playing with baby tigers in South Africa, and picnics beneath the Eiffel Tower have been some of my favorite world traveling memories.
- I recently bought a home that I am fixing up across the street from both my sisters. I have been busy renovating the home so that I can continue decorating & throwing parties, which are two of my favorite things to do!
- I love celebrating people, holidays, & everyone’s happys! My favorite celebrations are my birthday, weddings, & Christmas!
- Traveling is a few of my favorite things- If I could travel every weekend I would! I have visited 12 different countries and want to continue my world travels. Go to Italy, you won’t regret it!
- Born and raised Hoosier girl who studied Psychology at IU! Although I love my alma mater more than anything, I cheer for my OSU Buckeyes in football!
- I just bought my first home! I am so excited to fix it up and make the house a home. I also will be living right across the street from my sisters!
- On the weekends you’ll find me with friends and family. I love hanging out with the ones I love and trying out new things with them!
- My favorite celebrations are birthdays, Christmas, and those random spontaneous celebrations (like new homes)! There is something about finding a reason to celebrate that I love!
- I recently got married to my Husband, Darin! We are so excited to start this new journey together as husband and wife.
- I have a golden retriever named Izzy, who is about to turn 4. She is my world, well besides Darin ;)
- When I’m not hanging out with my Husband and Izzy, you can find me hanging out with my friends and drinking wine.
- Unlike Elyse and Erynn, I haven’t done much traveling. I will be traveling to Europe for the first time this October and can’t wait!
- Celebrating others and holidays is my favorite thing to do! Whether it’s a birthday, an achievement, or a holiday (Christmas is my all time favorite!), you can find me there with bells on celebrating!